Rowan Start (Dual Credit Initiative)
Interested and qualified high achieving high school eleventh and twelfth grade students may enroll in a selected number of Rowan University courses and receive academic credit both from the high school and the university. The majority of courses offered through the High School Dual Credit program fulfill Rowan's general education requirements and the credits earned may also be transferrable to other 4-year institutions. Courses are offered at the substantially discounted rate of $150 per credit for academic year 2021-2022.
To be eligible students must meet the eligibility requirements as outlined below:
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
- SAT Reading subscore 27 & SAT Math 570 or ACT Reading 21 & Math 24
HOW TO ENROLL IN A ROWAN COURSE
Qualified high school students interested in enrolling in a Rowan course must do the following:
- Select an appropriate course either at the 100 or 200 level or where prerequisites have been met. Click Section Tally to browse course offerings.
- Complete the Activation Form here
- Once the form is completed, please wait for your email with your Banner ID and instructions on how to activate your Rowan account and how to Self-Register for courses.